What was the 1st channel you ever subscribed to?

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the first channel I subscribed to was vsauce. It was long before I posted any videos.

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made my very first YouTube account in 2008/2009 & all I really used it for back then was to watch music videos! The first channel I subscribed to was PiinkSparkles because I loved how girly she was especially because back then I was also SUPER girly:redface:

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me: I first signed up in 2010 with a now deleated channel of mine The first person I had ever subscribed to would most likely be chuggaconroy

I finally setup a channel in jan 2017 so yeah took me 7 years to get into the vid making seriously :p

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I signed up last year to post a video about a personal experience. The first channel I ever subbed to was littlekuriboh, I'm a big yugioh abridged fan.

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Signed up around 2008. I think my first sub was Dave Days. That was when he was making the cardboard Miley Cyrus videos

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My first ever channel was back in 2006. At least thats when the first video i posted on that channel was released. I created the channel to actually post videos of me and my friends doing "Jackass" style stunts. Its funny because that channel i created back in 2006 is filled with jackass stunts, me playing guitar and skateboarding. I love going back and looking at the channel literally spans from middle school-high school-college a lot of nostalgia. My first channel i think i subbed to was Marty Schwartz. He did guitar tutorials and stuff like that. My first youtube from 2006 has more views than my current channel where im actually looking to get views and subs. Funny!

Great topic to post about. Now im sitting here at work watching all my old videos.

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I'm pretty sure the first channel in subbed to was Smosh lol back when they were doing that Pokémon theme song cover and filming in the back of Ian's mom house. That damn neighbor, Anthony's heritage, boxman, lol

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
In 2006, I was told I had to move to Japan for work, so I looked up Americans living in Tokyo, and subscribed to a channel called "TokyoCooney," which was a guy who lived in Tokyo and taught English. He was really interesting and really helpful when it came to navigating all the various things like bill paying, the subway, how to deal with stores and restaurants, and things like that.

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been signed up on youtube since probably 2009 with a different Gmail account. As for the first channel I subscribed to, I think it was 'my virgin kitchen' Because it was that channel and a couple of others that finally gave me the inspiration to to it myself late last year. ☺
How was the learning curve for your genre? Aren't production costs pretty high for each episode?

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How was the learning curve for your genre? Aren't production costs pretty high for each episode?
I've learnt a lot in these past 6 months. Mostly about the technical side of things like editing and SEO on youtube. Production costs aren't really that bad, I mean I did buy a decent camera to start. But the food I cook is the food I eat, so I'm just sort of showing people what I eat anyway. Occasionally I do stuff off the cuff like the unicorn grilled cheese lol. And of course the taste tests I sometimes do. But no not really. Food is as expensive as you want it to be. You can make a £2 meal taste just as good as a £20 meal if you know what you're doing ☺