What to consider when choosing a YouTube network

Ya, I think that joining networks are very important for growing connections not just in YouTube but in your life when you have a a job. Good post!

Hi! I'm Alex.
I have a small channel on youtube, and I recieved 2 msg from Scalelab and Rule Network to join their partnership program but I use adsense for monetization.

Can anyone tell me if I should quit adsense on youtube and join a MCN ?

Pretty sure I just got trolled hard on another thread for saying joining a network could be positive. Every comment after my comment was about how networks don't do anything positive. I've never joined one but I'm sure the thousands of people on networks don't feel that way?

Thanks for the tips about monetization, I don't think I'll add an adsense or anything to my youtube since I'm small and don't care that much but I will keep ads, I think it kinda looks more attractive I'm probably the only human who likes ads on youtube but that's just me, it gives other people money and it just keeps you thrilled for whats coming in the video I guess.

Awesome information...After I get quite a few more Subs and views I shall refer back to this when i feel its high time to join a network!

Back