What to consider when choosing a YouTube network

KipsCourt

Reaction score
Ya, I think that joining networks are very important for growing connections not just in YouTube but in your life when you have a a job. Good post!

Reactions: Trichard

alex elisav

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'm Alex.
I have a small channel on youtube, and I recieved 2 msg from Scalelab and Rule Network to join their partnership program but I use adsense for monetization.

Can anyone tell me if I should quit adsense on youtube and join a MCN ?

Ky Lives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Pretty sure I just got trolled hard on another thread for saying joining a network could be positive. Every comment after my comment was about how networks don't do anything positive. I've never joined one but I'm sure the thousands of people on networks don't feel that way?

RageFocus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tips about monetization, I don't think I'll add an adsense or anything to my youtube since I'm small and don't care that much but I will keep ads, I think it kinda looks more attractive I'm probably the only human who likes ads on youtube but that's just me, it gives other people money and it just keeps you thrilled for whats coming in the video I guess.

Simon@FPP

Reaction score
Thank you for the information, good start to learn more about MCNs!

Gwinn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome information...After I get quite a few more Subs and views I shall refer back to this when i feel its high time to join a network!