What other websites do you use to promote your videos?

I don't really promote outside of Youtube (this being the exception) However, i do upload some of videos on Funny or Die just to try to reach a wider audience

I wouldn't feel right saying the other vlogger forums I'm on, but I'm on a site for musicians called soundclick, and I use fireviews and oneload to promote. I'm gonna check out this Tubewood place, never heard of it.

I wouldn't feel right saying the other vlogger forums I'm on, but I'm on a site for musicians called soundclick, and I use fireviews and oneload to promote. I'm gonna check out this Tubewood place, never heard of it.
not the best but give it a shot and acttualy your on Unnoficials YouTube Forum haha

not the best but give it a shot and acttualy your on Unnoficials YouTube Forum haha
I said I wasn't gonna list the other vlogger forums LOL.. I would feel like I was two timing yttalk, but yes it's true.

I don't really promote outside of Youtube (this being the exception) However, i do upload some of videos on Funny or Die just to try to reach a wider audience
I've thought about Funny or Die, just because I feel like that's more of a place where people are going to pay more attention to writing, admittedly which I am much better at than acting, filming, lighting and everything else. But on the flipside, it is a little intimidating to think of posting my stuff up on a site where people to go to watch Between Two Ferns and Drunken History. I might give it a try, though. That's some of the funniest stuff ever, in my opinion!

I've thought about Funny or Die, just because I feel like that's more of a place where people are going to pay more attention to writing, admittedly which I am much better at than acting, filming, lighting and everything else. But on the flipside, it is a little intimidating to think of posting my stuff up on a site where people to go to watch Between Two Ferns and Drunken History. I might give it a try, though. That's some of the funniest stuff ever, in my opinion!
That place intimidates me too my friend.

That place intimidates me too my friend.
Right. I admit too, that a lot of my videos kind of lag in some spots, because some of them I wrote on the fly. If I had one that was getting a ton of views and likes and positive comments, than I'd definitely throw it up on FOD. But I'm going to wait until I really put it all together. I'll know be feedback and views when I'm ready to give it a shot.

Just go for it, i dont think people expect much from videos that aren't made by the celebrities

Just go for it, i dont think people expect much from videos that aren't made by the celebrities
I'm going to after I get to 100 views I think. It's been kind of slow going for me with this new video, for some reason. You can watch it, if you'd like (PLEEEEEAAAASSSE). It's in my sig.

Back