What other websites do you use to promote your videos?

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm going to after I get to 100 views I think. It's been kind of slow going for me with this new video, for some reason. You can watch it, if you'd like (PLEEEEEAAAASSSE). It's in my sig.
hahahah, good video

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm about to make a thread about this but..the site that I just started using is called Growsocials.com. So far it's a great site for people who want their sub count and other social networking sites to get noticed ...like facebook and twitter and stuff... you'll get followed and liked and subbed to a lot.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I'm about to make a thread about this but..the site that I just started using is called Growsocials.com. So far it's a great site for people who want their sub count and other social networking sites to get noticed ...like facebook and twitter and stuff... you'll get followed and liked and subbed to a lot.

TimBarnumComedy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
God bless your little heart. Will try it out :)

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We've got one video up on Funny or Die, but it's pretty intimidating. Don't know about you all, but we fear death like the reaper.

HotDangProductions

You can’t live your life on your deathbed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Do you find that the people who subscribe to you through Growsocials actually watch your videos or do they just subscribe to you and then forget about you?

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you find that the people who subscribe to you through Growsocials actually watch your videos or do they just subscribe to you and then forget about you?
Some have watched me...some haven't BUT they could one day be potential viewers that fall in love with my content...so I don't mind.

HotDangProductions

You can’t live your life on your deathbed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Some have watched me...some haven't BUT they could one day be potential viewers that fall in love with my content...so I don't mind.
I actually checked the site out today and it's been working quite well like you said it would! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Reactions: GuerrillaDayProject

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I actually checked the site out today and it's been working quite well like you said it would! Thanks for sharing this with us!
No problem! Just remember the site has it's pro's and cons.. :) so I want you to be aware of it so you don't run into any problems. :) i'm happy you're enjoying the site!

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Facebook is the main drive for my videos. Because people can re-share them easily and when they comment or like it, all their friends have the chance to see it as well.