What is your youtube channel all about

any advice, suggestions, comments, whatever?

• I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you suck :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah your rite, alrite try typing this in youtube search bar CameraHeads KellyBoys exactly how i wrote it

Hey, I was able to go to your channel. I think we are similar. I want to be a filmmaker, 17 years old, and I'm trying to be a youtube comedian. You guys are very creative, I'll subscribe to your channel if you subb back :)

my channel is a comedy/entertainment channel ranging from skits,music videos,public pranks and some entertaining content

Hey, I was able to go to your channel. I think we are similar. I want to be a filmmaker, 17 years old, and I'm trying to be a youtube comedian. You guys are very creative, I'll subscribe to your channel if you subb back :)

no problem :D i would love to subscribe to you channel and view your videos rite now and i love how we have the same dream :D my main goal is actually to become a music video director i actually starting my own company in about a month or so, i know its wierd a 17 year old having his own business but everything is already falling into place and once it does there will be more videos more comedy and more music :D

no problem :D i would love to subscribe to you channel and view your videos rite now and i love how we have the same dream :D my main goal is actually to become a music video director i actually starting my own company in about a month or so, i know its wierd a 17 year old having his own business but everything is already falling into place and once it does there will be more videos more comedy and more music :D
Thats no weird at all, thats showing everybody that you Can do the impossible. Im glad theres people like you out there that reach for more than the stars, reaching higher. i like that :)

Thats no weird at all, thats showing everybody that you Can do the impossible. Im glad theres people like you out there that reach for more than the stars, reaching higher. i like that :)
thank you :D i just i could find more people to show me some love

Back