What is your youtube channel all about

any advice, suggestions, comments, whatever?

• I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you suck :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah your rite, alrite try typing this in youtube search bar CameraHeads KellyBoys exactly how i wrote it

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how do i edit the link in my discription?

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright i fixed the link it should work now! thanks for being patient :D

Raven Johnson

Reaction score
Hey, I was able to go to your channel. I think we are similar. I want to be a filmmaker, 17 years old, and I'm trying to be a youtube comedian. You guys are very creative, I'll subscribe to your channel if you subb back :)

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
my channel is a comedy/entertainment channel ranging from skits,music videos,public pranks and some entertaining content

Raven Johnson

Reaction score
Hey, I was able to go to your channel. I think we are similar. I want to be a filmmaker, 17 years old, and I'm trying to be a youtube comedian. You guys are very creative, I'll subscribe to your channel if you subb back :)

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no problem :D i would love to subscribe to you channel and view your videos rite now and i love how we have the same dream :D my main goal is actually to become a music video director i actually starting my own company in about a month or so, i know its wierd a 17 year old having his own business but everything is already falling into place and once it does there will be more videos more comedy and more music :D

Reactions: Raven Johnson

Raven Johnson

Reaction score
no problem :D i would love to subscribe to you channel and view your videos rite now and i love how we have the same dream :D my main goal is actually to become a music video director i actually starting my own company in about a month or so, i know its wierd a 17 year old having his own business but everything is already falling into place and once it does there will be more videos more comedy and more music :D
Thats no weird at all, thats showing everybody that you Can do the impossible. Im glad theres people like you out there that reach for more than the stars, reaching higher. i like that :)

Reactions: Jugens

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats no weird at all, thats showing everybody that you Can do the impossible. Im glad theres people like you out there that reach for more than the stars, reaching higher. i like that :)
thank you :D i just i could find more people to show me some love