What is your youtube channel all about

any advice, suggestions, comments, whatever?

• I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you suck :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi my name is jugens laguerre i am 17 years old and i just love begin behind the camera and editing videos and i also really love music, i have dreams of becoming a music video director in the future so me and my friend Dillon had ideas of making a group named "CameraHeads&KellyBoys" which we will actually turn into a photography and cinematography business in the near future but what we mainly want people to focus on our channel is the editing from our logo to our transitions in our video, our youtube mainly consist of 2 music videos that we directed and i edited and a youtube series entitled "kyng bee" which is about opinions through the eyes of my friend christopher who is a homosexual and i think anyone with a sense of humor will love it, but over i just want everyone to check it out and support us we might be two young adults that barely know what we are doing but we are learning and we love opinions and advice the more the marrier and we will learn to prosper because of it.

Oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys that we also do photography , well we are just getting into it we started about 3 months ago and ever since then been doing all of our work in my living room with a nikon a two s****y lamps that i have in my house but we have been creating very good work with that camera and s****y lamp we are actually working on getting our own studio in a couple weeks but we need the love and support :)

i havent post many things on this forum yet so they wont allow me to put up the link to our youtube but if you want it ill gladly give it to you

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
dang i wonder why :/
try once more and see

Nytician

I've Got It
Reaction score
Also getting a 404 error unfortunately! You have a space in your username which could be the issue?

Kingjemnas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The link in your description is misspelled, its supposed to be cameraheadskellyboys right ?

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its several things actually but it started as a channel about unsigned rappers taht i do music videos for, but then we figured not alot of people will be entertained about taht so we put a hilarious comedy series entitled "Kyng bee" for more entertainment, so check em out and tell me what you think

Jugens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The link in your description is misspelled, its supposed to be cameraheadskellyboys right ?
yeah it is sorry about that, i would put a link but i need more post before i can :/