Is Tubebuddy Safe?

• Yes. Why would it not be.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
Hi! I downloaded the TubeBuddy app and it asked me to link my YouTube channel. I tried multiple times, but it always tells me, "Sorry, the account you selected doesn't have an active YouTube channel." Now, I post videos once a week or so, so I am not sure how this could be in any way correct. I tried looking up criteria for inactive YouTube channels, but found nothing helpful.
Please help? It could have nothing to do with your app, of course, but I want to make sure.

Im Having the same problem here... can anyone help?

Hi! I downloaded the TubeBuddy app and it asked me to link my YouTube channel. I tried multiple times, but it always tells me, "Sorry, the account you selected doesn't have an active YouTube channel." Now, I post videos once a week or so, so I am not sure how this could be in any way correct. I tried looking up criteria for inactive YouTube channels, but found nothing helpful.
Please help? It could have nothing to do with your app, of course, but I want to make sure.
YouTube's API was temporarily broken which caused all YouTube products like TubeBuddy to fail. You should try again now (although we're in the middle of a site-wide update to our code so I suggest waiting until Monday actually)[DOUBLEPOST=1461512425,1461509060][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im Having the same problem here... can anyone help?
yes, try again now. YouTube's API was broken causing all YouTube products to be temporarily down...

I have the normal version you can get with chrome and it has helped me but I only get to see a few tags. I read that freedom partners get tube buddy for free I was wondering if there are other networks who get it too?

I currently am using Tube Buddy. I use it for my thumbnails because it takes so little time to make them with it. The tags are nice also, and I also like that it tells who your audience is in a nice graph.

YouTube's API was temporarily broken which caused all YouTube products like TubeBuddy to fail. You should try again now (although we're in the middle of a site-wide update to our code so I suggest waiting until Monday actually)[DOUBLEPOST=1461512425,1461509060][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes, try again now. YouTube's API was broken causing all YouTube products to be temporarily down...

Tried it again and it works fine now. Thanks for replying!

Back