• No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This looks fantastic - Great way to speed up some of the uploading process. We're definitely gonna give this a go!

TheAwkwardFamily

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Looks good in not at my laptop right now but defo going to install it and try it out when I get him. Can you make it work on videos you've already uploaded?

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, has anyone really reviewed this app that isn't someone that is advertising it? Is it really worth it?

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i have been using Tube buddy for about 4 months. even the free version is really really helpful. i would be lost without it. i'll give you some example

having multiple default upload profiles is a godsend. because i have one for my football manager videos and another for my warhammer. saves a ton of time

the ability to clear the tags is a nice time saver. suggestions is fantastic also. gives you some related tags you might not have thought of.

there is a lot of other bits, but these two things alone makes it worth using for me

Aidanomic

Reaction score
Hey Gang, Phil from TubeBuddy here. You're probably seen our banners around the site before.

We've spent the last 6 months building a really amazing tool for YouTubers that will save you time, get your videos discovered, help you connect with your audience and build your brand on YouTube. It's a browser plugin called TubeBuddy and it integrates directly into YouTube's website.

We've been long-time fans of YTTalk and have a lot of YTTalkers using TubeBuddy so we decided to pay for some advertising here to answer questions, get feedback and chat with our users :)

You can download TubeBuddy for free as well as see a full list of features by visiting

Thanks and looking forward to talking!
Phil
TubeBuddy is incredible and I highly highly recommend it to anyone!