What is the highest paying network?

I liked George.. but I have to admit all the changes have been positive and the CPM's have increased a lot with the new system....
BBTV are still taking a 40% split though... no other CMS company takes that much like even in the old system TGN was only getting 8% or something... like BBTV are really greedy....

Well maybe but posting about TGN in the thread with the title as Who has the highest CPM isn`t the best idea... I know TGN are getting better, even I can see they`re getting better, but their November average CPM was only $3 and that`s still just maybe around average, :)
Hopefully TGN will continue to improve although I can see alot of people still being turned off from TGN by past events :p
The person at fullscreen said there average CPM is only 2 dollars. So is TGN better?

There is one thing i dont thing you understand...
There is no way of knowing what the CPM will be because it depends of a number of factors
If i where you, i would either go with IGN, TGS, or negociate a lock in with Vultra

There is one thing i dont thing you understand...
There is no way of knowing what the CPM will be because it depends of a number of factors
If i where you, i would either go with IGN, TGS, or negociate a lock in with Vultra
But I know networks have an average payout.

Average payout?
I varies with your country, the viewers country, the lenght of the video...
There is no way of predicting it

You aren't getting it dude, it's not as simple as one network is just the "greatest and highest paying", each network is pretty dynamic and it's possible to make more money in certain networks than they would in others, whereas some people may have it the other way around, if that makes sense. Just try to apply for a bunch of networks and compare contracts, because the contracts and networks themselves will be able to help you alot more than we can.

Back