What is the biggest risk you have ever taken with a video?

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Just wondering whether we have any digital risk-takers? Has anyone put out something they thought was risky?

Sharing my opinions. Seriously, it doesn't matter what your opinion is, people will get angery.
Same here, ive done it within a video, outside a video on reddit threads, arguing only with facts and reason, but people won't have it. No one argues in a civil manner anymore, its always calling the other argument stupid or ignorant. Everyone would be better off with some perspective.

Filming in a place I shouldn´t have, and having guards tell me not to film.
I was in the Metropolitan museum in New York, and started filming a little bit and guards told me to stop, but I sneaked and shot some footage.

And the video is still up!

Filming a fight scene at about 11pm-1am and having the cops called on me in the middle of it. Thankfully they just gave us some tips on how to avoid being interrupted by them again and let us finish filming before leaving. It certainly was worth it granted I didn't enjoy being bothered the cops that night. =\

Im thinking about making a video called I Like Cutting Myself, is that risky?

(the video is actually going to be me making several cuts in my video..for no reason at all, like most youtubers do that i watch)

My face is hereee oh wait now it's there OH snap now i'm upside down. Who seen that coming? I can be in 10 different places while i word out only 1 sentence. Can you follow? I like to cut myself.

I did a couple of videos early in my channel's history when I was figuring out what I wanted to post, about advice to playwrights submitting to festivals and contests (as I have run a number of theatrical festivals). I was very blunt about what works and what doesn't, and a number of my playwriting/theater friends got a bit annoyed at it, so that's about as risky as I get. :)

I did a couple of videos early in my channel's history when I was figuring out what I wanted to post, about advice to playwrights submitting to festivals and contests (as I have run a number of theatrical festivals). I was very blunt about what works and what doesn't, and a number of my playwriting/theater friends got a bit annoyed at it, so that's about as risky as I get. :)
Yeah mixing "IRL" stuff with videos always seems a bit too socially risky =D

I made and posted a video about an anti-Trump protest I attended. Got a fair few thumbs down and a few aggressive, and actually one quite threatening, comment. I still stand by the video.

Back