What I Learned While Gaining My First 1,000 Subs

You have done really well to have achieved 1000 followers already, congrats! :) I am so glad I just stumbled across this website, I am very soon embarking on making my own channel after wanting to do it for months! So reading your tips really gave me an idea of how to go about it! Heres hoping im as successful as you! :p

i could cry D: i want to be as high as you are atm :([DOUBLEPOST=1376924642,1376924319][/DOUBLEPOST]so 6 months into youtube, i am on 5... and you gained 3 times more subs... i fail at youtube then*cries D:* i dont know what i do wrong then :(

Well, she is a girl, she is funny, she has a great voice and she is cute ! Don't question yourself or even try to compare to her ! She will always beat us because of all that ( did I say she was cute ? )

XD

Well, she is a girl, she is funny, she has a great voice and she is cute ! Don't question yourself or even try to compare to her ! She will always beat us because of all that ( did I say she was cute ? )

XD

All of the male subscribers of girl gaming channels leave the same kind of feedback, I guess that's why they get criticized so much and people assume the girls only want attention.

Congrats on the 1,000 subs, and the informative post. Having also reached the 1K milestone recently, I'll throw my 2 cents in and say that vloggers/comedians should keep their videos to under 2 minutes instead of 5. I can see from my analytics that people really have zero attention span. Again, great post, and thank you for it!

Back