What I Learned While Gaining My First 1,000 Subs

twenty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
This is truly inspirational, im not even joking.. At the moment I have 119 videos and 510 subscribers, i can only imagine how far i will get if i keep it up!
Looks like ill continue to work extremely hard! I thank you!

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
All good advice! I know my channel did suffer from me not posting often but now that im on a good roll i hope things will change

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Wow ! You have no idea how helpful this was for me ! Im going to really start focusing on trying to make more interesting titles ! i feel like i have to explain what the video is about in the title.... but i guess that is silly because then people wont watch. Also im going to stop monotising my videos if you think that is a big one !

Cheers for that and congrats on 1000

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on the journey thus far. Great tips in here!

Jaimebur

Reaction score
Great advice!! Thank you very much, it is very usedul when youtubers share their strategies. When I was makeing comaker.co I noticed that everyone knows some interesting strategy to grow their channels!

Reaction score
I agree with some of the tag ideas and Title content. I'm not sure about putting in crazy title descriptions as I run a news type service.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Good advice here. From what I've read elsewhere there seems to be a general consensus on all your points. My subs are low but I know it is because I took a long time off - but I'm going to keep this post in mind going forward.

TCME

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
fantastic advice, we have made similar decisions with everything but hardly promoted ourselves on any social media and this is our second day being on a forum, great advice, well done, and thanks for the motivation!

Lenny's Limbo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great post read through the whole thing,but i don't think i can do much about my titles,i have a narrating channel had for 2 weeks or so. And i don't own all the stories,so i can't change the name of the stories,to find a more fitting keyword,i just have to learn more,and that is why i read your post:)