Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What I Learned While Gaining My First 1,000 Subs

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by laurenzside, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ColbzVlogz
    YouTube sensation
    Cash:
    $102
    This is awesome!! Now you have 500k subs that's great. I think I'm going to turn monetization off for the time being.

2. fudgepops
    Cash:
    $19
    Really interesting stuff! I'll try to apply the things you've said like cut down on the video lengths. Hopefully it works!

3. LizetteGaming
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $72
    Thank you for this info! You are totally my new role model!

4. Nebojsa032
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $78
    Thanks for taking your time to write this. It is great. Mostly, stuff you mentioned are completely correct. Keep doing what you love! <3 :)

5. missmonmonxo
    Cash:
    $15
    Great advice! You had me with the title! Scrolled past about 50 "Yay 100 subs" to get something worth clicking on! I'm only at 60 subs and I think It will be a long time before I even hit 100 or 1000 till then I'll just keep learning

6. David Perez
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $39
    Wow great tips thanks alot it helped me

7. StraightUpIrish
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $102
    I like this advice :)

8. thecool32
    Cash:
    $21
    Wow very helpful tips! Thank you very much!!

#268 thecool32, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
  9. Fraser
    Cash:
    $33
    Thanks for the tips! Just checked your channel and it's definitely grown heaps since you posted this :D

10. jdwinters1
    Cash:
    $1
    I feel like you have to give people something to connect with, once you get them to your video/channel you should have a relatability factor, some type of warmth, or personality that will draw them to want to return to your channel/subscribe/comment. Also, with YouTube you only have a short amount of time to grab the attention of viewers and you should remember that everyone isn't going to like you or your content.