What I Learned While Gaining My First 1,000 Subs

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is awesome!! Now you have 500k subs that's great. I think I'm going to turn monetization off for the time being.

fudgepops

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really interesting stuff! I'll try to apply the things you've said like cut down on the video lengths. Hopefully it works!

LizetteGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for this info! You are totally my new role model!

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for taking your time to write this. It is great. Mostly, stuff you mentioned are completely correct. Keep doing what you love! <3 :)

missmonmonxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great advice! You had me with the title! Scrolled past about 50 "Yay 100 subs" to get something worth clicking on! I'm only at 60 subs and I think It will be a long time before I even hit 100 or 1000 till then I'll just keep learning

thecool32

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow very helpful tips! Thank you very much!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fraser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tips! Just checked your channel and it's definitely grown heaps since you posted this :D

jdwinters1

Reaction score
I feel like you have to give people something to connect with, once you get them to your video/channel you should have a relatability factor, some type of warmth, or personality that will draw them to want to return to your channel/subscribe/comment. Also, with YouTube you only have a short amount of time to grab the attention of viewers and you should remember that everyone isn't going to like you or your content.