What happens after 100 subs?

Nothing changes at 100, except the way that you feel about your channel. At 1000 you will be able to get better network contracts. At 10,000 you will start to get a couple offers from sponsors. Just keep it up!

I noticed I gained a lot of subs once I reached 100.

I think in general though, the more subs you have the more of a chance people will give you on YouTube. I've subbed to some people a few seconds into their videos because I've seen they have 100k subs or whatever, and am assuming they're good. I think I've only ever unsubbed from one person before after that.

I'm not gonna lie, this thread made me LOL.

But for real, after 100 you just look forward to the future. You might get a little trophy, and you might get a little more traffic, but you've gotta look to the future is all.

Never be satisfied.

So, general consensus is that 100 subs gets nothin' for ya, maybe gives people a little more faith in your channel haha. But is there an information page on exactly what number of subs gets you what rewards, or some kind of chart that shows what kind of traffic you get from the googs depending on your sub count? I'm legitimately curious.

Back