What happens after 100 subs?

Eh. Nothing really happens when you reach 100 subs.
Things will start to pick up once you gain your first 1000s I believe.

100 subs?! :eek: Dude, ever thought about quitting your day job?

35506_bear_polar_bear_facepalm.jpg

So, general consensus is that 100 subs gets nothin' for ya, maybe gives people a little more faith in your channel haha. But is there an information page on exactly what number of subs gets you what rewards, or some kind of chart that shows what kind of traffic you get from the googs depending on your sub count? I'm legitimately curious.

Nope that's not how searches work. Google doesn't start promoting you just because you hit a certain sub count. The more views, comments, etc that you get and the better your SEO is, the more you will be found in searches.
Don't let people get you down. 100 isn't very big, but it is still a reflection of your hard work, and is something you can be proud of.

Don't think there's anything special about 100 or anything above it until you hit maybe 100K subs & 1M views, from my own knowledge

I have 112 subscriber but not trophy or anything in that way...but i see after i has 100,12 subscribers come so easy in a day.[DOUBLEPOST=1529764495,1529764361][/DOUBLEPOST]And I forget,you can change channel name to how do you want.like example your name of channel.

Nothing happened reaching 100 sub. I think their might be some changes only when you hit 100k subs or more.

Better still, keep doing what you love and also love what you do. Put good contents out to people.

You get customize your url. As far as getting easier it might for some and for others it might not. I knew someone who hit 100 subscribers and couldn’t grow after that and I know some who’s channels grew faster after 100. My channel is currently at 4,700, I wouldn’t use the word it’s easier to grow now but I feel since I passed a certain amount of subscribers people don’t look at me as an amuture like they use and they actually give my channel a chance and watch a few of videos to see if they like them instead of automatically just saying nah that channel is probably terrible because it’s small.

Back