What happens after 100 subs?

JakeBollingYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Lol Ik I'm no where near 100 subs as of right now, but I've been wondering what happens when you get there? Ik youtube gives you a little award in your dashboard, or something (kinda like a trophy on the YTTalk forum lol), but like do you get more traffic to your channel? Is it kinda like survival of the fittest where the people that survive to 100 subs suddenly get more potential? Like a testing ground to see who's really worth it to send traffic to. Lol I'm asking this cuz like I heard google sends more traffic to your channel once you hit 100 subs, but I wanted to know what you guys think

Janzen

That random Norwegian guy...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You get to feel special for a few seconds untill you realice that it is only 100 subs, and that there are people out there with 80k times more subs.
But then you think to yourself... Yay, I can do this! :D

HeyoTheo

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently hit 100 subscribers & nothing really has changed for me.
I didn't get an award thing on my dashboard either.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
100k/1mil subs thats when your tits become super hard and you get real trophies.

konisbored

YTtalk's Anti-Boredom Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
After 100 subs? 200 subs, I guess.
Haven't reached THAT milestone yet though, so I can't say for sure. :p

Reactions: TopSecretR35

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Lol Ik I'm no where near 100 subs as of right now, but I've been wondering what happens when you get there? Ik youtube gives you a little award in your dashboard, or something (kinda like a trophy on the YTTalk forum lol), but like do you get more traffic to your channel? Is it kinda like survival of the fittest where the people that survive to 100 subs suddenly get more potential? Like a testing ground to see who's really worth it to send traffic to. Lol I'm asking this cuz like I heard google sends more traffic to your channel once you hit 100 subs, but I wanted to know what you guys think
Chuck Norris pokes you in the pooper, but he at least gives you a reach around... with his foot!

Reactions: JohnnyFox