What Do You Watch On Youtube ?

Outside of my fellow content creators stuff, I like watching the animated versions of the Game Grumps. A lot of those animators have some skills!! That and the clips they use are hilarious. lol

I'm a fan of let's plays, commentaries, reactions (assuming the reactor actually commentates over the video), Omegle videos, and pretty much anything comedic. I do also listen to quite a bit of music on YouTube, but I typically already have the songs I listen to on my MP3 player. :p

Mainly Let's Plays and gaming commentary or tournaments. It depends on the caster though as to what channels I return to again and again. If they're funny or they have charisma I'm more likely to keep watching. And yeah, music is also a big one for me.

Let's Plays, mostly for Dota 2 atm as I'm trying to improve. And a lot of lifestyle vlogs: lots of chatty stuff about make-up and cooking and careers and stuff like that.

Football videos,movie reviews latest movie updates,some video game walkthroughs and Superhero movie/series updates

I do watch travel videos, commentary videos and movie reviews!
I do like travel vids like Envision Adventure and Wolters World, Commentary like Wildspartanz, ImAlexx and Rob Novak, And Movie Reviews like JeremyJahns and Chris Stuckmann!

I like watching anime reviews and reactions, comedy skits, dance performances, track and field events, and musicians playing on intriguing handcrafted instruments.

I'm watching travelling videos, fail compilations, a few music videos, live videos of my favorite artists, skateboardiing, a few reviews of drones as I'm thinking of buying a drone, a documentary every now and then, animal videos and sometimes I don't even know what and why I'm watching something and how I got there :D

A mixed bag really. I like watching Cinema Sins, How it Should Have Ended and whenever the Critic or the Nerd put something new. I do like top tens and reviews and rants related to wrestling and the videogames and anime I follow. I only watch Markimoomoo whenever he's playing a new FNAF game, same with Game Theory.

i manly watch Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter, Fuhaus for gaming
then i watch alot of music videos from fave singers basically all eurovision stars
recently i have been watching mapping videos which have been good watches

Movie/Game Reviews, Traveling Vlogs, Science/Space videos, Did you know(s), Random videos, Animations, Short Films, sometimes gameplay videos, Theories and Film Studies, Tutorials and so on.

Man...the list goes on. If I only watched one type of video from just one person then I would get bored. I enjoy watching a lot of other people's videos because it gives me a creative outlook on what people see as entertainment and art. Plus if you really want a laugh you could watch some of those Fail videos too.
Have I got a channel for you XD (you mentioned you like travel videos, and I live in Japan so I suppose I do a lot of travel related stuff) Totally used this oppertunity haha Sorry...

Back