What Do You Watch On Youtube ?

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm a fan of let's plays, commentaries, reactions (assuming the reactor actually commentates over the video), Omegle videos, and pretty much anything comedic. I do also listen to quite a bit of music on YouTube, but I typically already have the songs I listen to on my MP3 player. :p

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watch a lot of things on youtube. Mostly pokemon nuzlockes, pokemon card opening, Doctor who videos, Rant videos, Miku Miku Dance videos, Top 10 videos, Vocaloid songs, 90s music videos and 90s children television shows

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Most of the time I am watching MUSIC videos on YOUTUBE. Any new song comes out by KATY PERRY, KYGO, TAYLOR SWIFT, ED SHEERAN and bla bla, I simple click the video to check 'em out before my friends know the new songs.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't watch a lot of YouTube. I usually only watch it when a new video from one of the channels I'm subscribed to comes out, and then only if it looks appealing. The exception is if one of my friends posts something on Facebook about a video, or an interesting-looking video comes up as suggested to one I just watched.

On an average day, the only new videos that would come out are from Numberphile, MagicofRahat, PragerU or Emily Pruna. Less frequently would be Bad Lip Reading, Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell, "Death Battle" from the ScrewAttack channel, and "RWBY" from the Rooster Teeth channel.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watch Pewdiepie, Markiplier (I like Markiplier more for games nowadays, I love Pewdiepie just cuz he's a crazy mofo) I dunno about jack anymore..he's cool but a lot of times plays games i don't like? My fiance loves watching DIY channels. Honestly..these DIY Chanells are killing it in views.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have a bunch of friends who make a bunch of stuff, so I watch that. I also try to watch as many other non-kids-related puppetry channels as I can, because I like the support.

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Vlogs, advice, beauty, how to fix something, inspirational, yoga, etc.

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Mostly vlogs, sometimes music videos. DIY crafty stuff, hacks etc :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
wow, i'm all over the spectrum. from product review videos, to educational stuff, prageru, vice, entrepreneurship, business, etc, to flat out entertainment, game play, music videos, to cooking videos... i can keep going. basically everything you can imagine as i use youtube for searching more than google.

GrantsMod

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Video essays are my favorite genre right now. I also watch film analysis, gaming news, regular news, motocross, and gun videos.