What Do You Watch On Youtube ?

Shweebe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Outside of my fellow content creators stuff, I like watching the animated versions of the Game Grumps. A lot of those animators have some skills!! That and the clips they use are hilarious. lol

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a fan of let's plays, commentaries, reactions (assuming the reactor actually commentates over the video), Omegle videos, and pretty much anything comedic. I do also listen to quite a bit of music on YouTube, but I typically already have the songs I listen to on my MP3 player. :p
Mainly Let's Plays and gaming commentary or tournaments. It depends on the caster though as to what channels I return to again and again. If they're funny or they have charisma I'm more likely to keep watching. And yeah, music is also a big one for me.

LizetteGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let's Plays, mostly for Dota 2 atm as I'm trying to improve. And a lot of lifestyle vlogs: lots of chatty stuff about make-up and cooking and careers and stuff like that.

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Football videos,movie reviews latest movie updates,some video game walkthroughs and Superhero movie/series updates

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do watch travel videos, commentary videos and movie reviews!
I do like travel vids like Envision Adventure and Wolters World, Commentary like Wildspartanz, ImAlexx and Rob Novak, And Movie Reviews like JeremyJahns and Chris Stuckmann!

The Mach Project

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like watching anime reviews and reactions, comedy skits, dance performances, track and field events, and musicians playing on intriguing handcrafted instruments.

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I'm watching travelling videos, fail compilations, a few music videos, live videos of my favorite artists, skateboardiing, a few reviews of drones as I'm thinking of buying a drone, a documentary every now and then, animal videos and sometimes I don't even know what and why I'm watching something and how I got there :D

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
A mixed bag really. I like watching Cinema Sins, How it Should Have Ended and whenever the Critic or the Nerd put something new. I do like top tens and reviews and rants related to wrestling and the videogames and anime I follow. I only watch Markimoomoo whenever he's playing a new FNAF game, same with Game Theory.

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i manly watch Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter, Fuhaus for gaming
then i watch alot of music videos from fave singers basically all eurovision stars
recently i have been watching mapping videos which have been good watches

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Movie/Game Reviews, Traveling Vlogs, Science/Space videos, Did you know(s), Random videos, Animations, Short Films, sometimes gameplay videos, Theories and Film Studies, Tutorials and so on.

Man...the list goes on. If I only watched one type of video from just one person then I would get bored. I enjoy watching a lot of other people's videos because it gives me a creative outlook on what people see as entertainment and art. Plus if you really want a laugh you could watch some of those Fail videos too.
Have I got a channel for you XD (you mentioned you like travel videos, and I live in Japan so I suppose I do a lot of travel related stuff) Totally used this oppertunity haha Sorry...