What do YOU look for on YouTube?

At the moment I am watching a lot of daily vloggers! I wish i could do daily vlogs but because I work and live a normal life nothing really interesting happens

At the moment I am watching a lot of daily vloggers! I wish i could do daily vlogs but because I work and live a normal life nothing really interesting happens
lol i feel the same way i vlog about my car and want to about my life but im in the same spot as you but i will keep trying. got 5 videos up and im thinking of my next one right now! try vlogging its never too late

lol i feel the same way i vlog about my car and want to about my life but im in the same spot as you but i will keep trying. got 5 videos up and im thinking of my next one right now! try vlogging its never too late
Ahh man, i do vlog sometimes but only when something is happening xD My dailty vlogs would be sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day xD

Ahh man, i do vlog sometimes but only when something is happening xD My dailty vlogs would be sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day xD
haha im checking your content now :) gaming channel i assume haha use to love gaming. you content is not bad at all bro 8 hours a day at a desk is a nice gig lol could be worse there some channels out there that a complete s**t and they got millions of subscriber lol

Back