What do YOU look for on YouTube?

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the moment I am watching a lot of daily vloggers! I wish i could do daily vlogs but because I work and live a normal life nothing really interesting happens

Reactions: HoeLeeFuQQ

HoeLeeFuQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
At the moment I am watching a lot of daily vloggers! I wish i could do daily vlogs but because I work and live a normal life nothing really interesting happens
lol i feel the same way i vlog about my car and want to about my life but im in the same spot as you but i will keep trying. got 5 videos up and im thinking of my next one right now! try vlogging its never too late

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol i feel the same way i vlog about my car and want to about my life but im in the same spot as you but i will keep trying. got 5 videos up and im thinking of my next one right now! try vlogging its never too late
Ahh man, i do vlog sometimes but only when something is happening xD My dailty vlogs would be sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day xD

Reactions: HoeLeeFuQQ

HoeLeeFuQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ahh man, i do vlog sometimes but only when something is happening xD My dailty vlogs would be sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day xD
haha im checking your content now :) gaming channel i assume haha use to love gaming. you content is not bad at all bro 8 hours a day at a desk is a nice gig lol could be worse there some channels out there that a complete s**t and they got millions of subscriber lol

Reactions: BeanTubes

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I look for music and comedy videos, I also look how to videos when I need do a diy!