What do YOU look for on YouTube?

Will H.

I'd just like to know what majority of people look for when they get on YouTube. I personally like watching short-films--about really, anything--because I like to gather ideas on how I can improve my videos, but I'd like to know what you guys look for.

My reason for looking for this is so I can create videos that will widen my audience, as I would like to entertain many audiences, not just one type.

Thanks!

I'd just like to know what majority of people look for when they get on YouTube. I personally like watching short-films--about really, anything--because I like to gather ideas on how I can improve my videos, but I'd like to know what you guys look for.

My reason for looking for this is so I can create videos that will widen my audience, as I would like to entertain many audiences, not just one type.

Thanks!
I look for dumb people hurting themselves, creepy animation or creepy in general, and cute pet videos. I also have my random channels like RakaRaka that do some twisted skits. I gauge how busy it is at work by how late in the day I see the first dumb person getting hurt on YouTube lol

For me its mostly the games I play and make recordings of, trying to see what other youtubers do. Also I love twitch fails and then watching music videos that one seldom see aired on TV.

I look mainly for documentaries (illegally uploaded usually), political shows and sometimes technical tutorials, also funny compilations and funny films reviews.

John Oliver on Mondays, Wednesdays is Honest Trailers and then there is the occasional Colbert clip but I rarely go searching for something. It's usually whatever is on my feed i might take a gander at. I like to watch some lets plays especially if it's a full play through.

Honestly, I watch everything and anything; if it has an interesting title, I will probably watch it. Most recently I have been watching a lot of viking stuff, along with Wardruna music.

Thanks!

I like music, being a mostly music channel myself, but like many others I fall in love with people's personalities. Im drawn to who is making the video more than what the video is about. I like people who are real on youtube, not always trying to be perfect and bubbly. If I love the person I will watch almost anything from them regardless of it is a subject I was originally interested in or not.

Seems like so far people watch everything. I was into news and commentary. Usually more comedic like china uncensored, bill maher and jon oliver. Now I dont get to watch a lot of YouTube because I am alway working on my own channel

Back