What camera do you have?

Doesn't the G7 X Mk II have great auto focus? I just got a Yi 4K so I am not quite ready for a 600+$ CAD camera! :eek:

I believe the Canon g7x Mark 2 is a step above the Canon g7x. Canon g7x = meh autofocus. Canon g7x Mark II = better autofocus. But Sony is still the king. The Canon g7x Mark 2 has 31 autofocus points, whereas the latest Sony rx100v has 315 autofocus points.

Granted, in many situations it is probably over kill, but I have seen side by side comparisons where the Sony just snaps into focus almost instantly while the Canon struggles to find the subject in the frame.

Currently Running a Nikon D3200 With a Rode Video Microphone Go, Although I plan to change this to the Sony a7 due to it's better auto focus capabilities and because of my career in photography.

I use gopro hero 4 silver as my main vlogging camera. It is good during daylight. But in low light situation, its a nightmare...

Just ordered the Canon 80D. Will be here sometime tomorrow! Will probably sell the 70D body if anyone is interested.

Canon sx530 hs. Great camera..performs great in low light. Which is what I prefer. But good price and a well manufactured product.

Back