Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What camera do you have?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by TripleThreat, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Realiti Virtualski
    Cash:
    $3
    We recently bought a Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II, which is indeed used a lot by youtubers who do daily vlogs. And the quality is top notch. A lot of options to play around, delivers a sharp and professional look and is very compact (so easy to take with you on an outing).

MickyLee likes this.
  2. Dismal Bliss
    www.BDRC.tv
    Cash:
    $48
    I am using the Sony RX100 V which is also used by a lot of YouTubers. Roberto Blake, Sarah Deitschy, and Casey Neistat all carry this little point and shoot with them. It's more expensive than the Canon G7X II, but has some amazing autofocus and some bonus features like 4k and very very slow slow-motion, etc. I recommend this camera again and again and again :D

3. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $46
    I have the canon It cost a lot but it's worth it I love the cannon it captures videos beautifully

4. UnboxingSve
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $84
    Samsung S7. With good lighting conditions, I don`t need a better camera. Even to have 1000$ camera with poor lighting you will not get a good shot. So lighting is more important than the camera itself. With the S7 I can use Zhiyun Smooth Q gimbal which is much lower price than gimbals for DSLR cameras. So I will stick with the phone for some more time :)

5. GroovyMotion
    Cash:
    $11
    Doesn't the G7 X Mk II have great auto focus? I just got a Yi 4K so I am not quite ready for a 600+$ CAD camera! :eek:

6. DanAwesomeStuff
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $213
    I was using the Canon EOS M10 but for what I do (mostly vlogs) it wasn't as compact as I'd like so I switched and got the G7X II - I love it! Great quality and easy to travel with.

7. GroovyMotion
    Cash:
    $11
    Dan, I really liked your "The Pursuit of travel" video!
    And, yes, the G7X II is in my wishlist!

DanAwesomeStuff likes this.
  8. Masters of Kung Food
    Cash:
    $21
    We use the Canon 70D (cause youtubers love this) but it died on me about a week ago. So I'm looking into buying a Canon 80D or a Canon SL2. It's so hard to decide!

9. DanAwesomeStuff
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $213
    Thanks so much for your feedback! The G7X was on my wishlist for three years!

GroovyMotion likes this.
  10. Selim Keles
    Nap King
    Cash:
    $95
    i have a canon 700d with the rode mic forgot the name but yea its pretty good beginner set and its not that expensive