Want feedback from a 30k sub YouTuber? Post your videos/channels or ask for advice.

hey man can i ask for some advice and a review on how my channel is going so far ive only uploaded a few videos, also if you play on the xbox you want to do a dual comm or somein on GTA V or COD?

Hey man.

So first, don't bother trying to upload 5 times a day. There's quality, there's quantity, and you have to find a happy medium between the two.

Second, you can't use third-party content like music from Eminem in your videos without written consent, otherwise you'll get a copyright strike and it's a b***h to get partnered then. You can also get your video taken down.

Your mic seems okay, but a little faint. You should speak closer to the mic. There's a bit of background noise.

Recording seems good. Might want to work on creative titles for your videos, otherwise you won't attract new viewers.

Overall, doesn't seem bad. Upload a few times a week and you have genuine potential. Might want to fix the link in your signature, though...it's broken.[DOUBLEPOST=1384999960,1384999831][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, would appreciate it if you could give some feedback on my channel and some videos? thanks

This is good stuff. Might want to invest in a new mic though.

Everything seems decent. I'd just keep doing what you're doing, try to network with other YouTubers and your subs, and you'll be well on your way to a partnership.

Ah, why not! It would be nice to hear from a guy from the network I'm targeting :) So when you have time, This is it :)

Can you review mine?
There's not much there to review. All I can say is you're not uploading at all.

Also, doing ANY sort of giveaway is a terrible idea when you're starting out. Other YouTubers will refuse to work with you. You'll get inactive subs or subs who will unsub at a later date.

Also, you've basically done nothing but giveaways on your channel.

I don't want to seem like a jerk, but you need to take it more seriously or it won't be worth your time, or anyones' for that matter.[DOUBLEPOST=1385000585,1385000332][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah, why not! It would be nice to hear from a guy from the network I'm targeting :) So when you have time, This is it :)

Nice. Good content. High view count, too. If you get your sub count up you'll be picked up REALLY fast.

Your branding stinks though. You should invest in a decent logo and banner that tells people what your channel is and what you're all about, and is unique, simple, and attractive.

Also, consider networking with other YouTubers and with your viewers. You'll get more subs that way and it's a fun way to make friends and grow your channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1385000679][/DOUBLEPOST]
The post was reported, so all I saw was the post, thank you.
The post was probably reported because he's not a REAL youtuber.[DOUBLEPOST=1385000788][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, as a 17K sub Youtuber I always like some feedback! :)
This.
I have no words.
So good.
So much cool.
Wow.

Keep me in your contacts if you'd like to collab.

T
Nice. Good content. High view count, too. If you get your sub count up you'll be picked up REALLY fast.

Your branding stinks though. You should invest in a decent logo and banner that tells people what your channel is and what you're all about, and is unique, simple, and attractive.

Also, consider networking with other YouTubers and with your viewers. You'll get more subs that way and it's a fun way to make friends and grow your channel.

High view count is down to luck, by getting featured on simracing sites, blogs etc.

I know! First I need to figure out the way to go, and if talking is anything for me, with my brain-damage :)

I'll have a look around for that! :)

Thanks for taking your time :)

What do you think of my channel? Thanks!
Good content, good branding, good channel. That banner is...interesting...

Your channel trailer is meh. Try something with more VFX put into it.

Enjoy getting partnered, because it's bound to happen soon. Just keep uploading often. Maybe put some more video/graphics work into your channel, and make your videos more work intensive. That will attract subs.[DOUBLEPOST=1385001949,1385001141][/DOUBLEPOST]
would you mind telling me what you think of mine? :)

But I don't want to throw rocks at you :(

Good stuff. Well produced. BUT YOU NEED TO UPLOAD.

Consider improving your channel branding. Get a better banner, and possibly a better avatar. Write more in-detail descriptions and more attractive titles for videos (catchier, capitalize words, shorter).

Also, offer something- an angle, an opinion, a talent, a type of content- that will attract viewers. Otherwise you're just another girl doing a vlog, and that's not going to cut it.

THIS NEXT PIECE OF ADVICE IS CONTROVERSIAL AND IS BASED ON THE PREMISE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO GROW YOUR CHANNEL SUPER FAST.
IF YOU CAN TAKE IT, tap into the "dumb bigot male" demographic. You will gain subs faster than any other YouTuber out there....if you can take a lot of heat from guys saying stuff about your t*ts. Wear more revealing, mainstream clothing with a little bit of cleavage. Put time into your appearance before you go on-camera. Consider making slightly more glamorous photos, shot while you're wearing the clothes that you do the vlog in, the thumbnails for your videos instead of having a random one from while you're talking in the video.

Do that and you'll grow super fast. Ignore that, take my other, noncontroversial advice and stay the way you are and you'll still grow, but not as fast.

You're very smart and very attractive, by the way :3. Also, love the Nirvana shirt and Green Day poster.[DOUBLEPOST=1385002297][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahh... yeah feedback would be pretty good I guess.

Just watched your most recent video.

Video quality: meh. Get a better capture card, or turn up the quality. Also, just do gameplay, not clips, when you do commentaries. Montages should be kept separate from commentaries.

Sound quality: get a better mic, but mostly stop talking weird on purpose. It's not going to get people to sub to you.

Your branding is not bad. Your banner and logo are passable. Maybe invest a bit in them to get something unique that tells your target audience who you are and the kind of content that you offer.[DOUBLEPOST=1385002377][/DOUBLEPOST]
High view count is down to luck, by getting featured on simracing sites, blogs etc.

I know! First I need to figure out the way to go, and if talking is anything for me, with my brain-damage :)

I'll have a look around for that! :)

Thanks for taking your time :)
No prob. I like Norwegian people :3

Well, whatever it is you're doing, keep doing it. Keep uploading often and you'll be golden.[DOUBLEPOST=1385002682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you please review my channel? I would like feedback and advice on how to grow like you
Decent. Not bad. But I'm going to impart some knowledge on you.

People don't sub to kids. You need to be mature in the way you talk when you record commentaries. You sound like a little kid when you said "That's how many people probably live in my neighborhood"

I'm going to let you in on a little secret...when I started out on YouTube, I used Audacity to make my voice lower. People took me seriously, and now I'm running a 31k sub channel. You could try that too. Also, try to talk and act like an adult...even if you have to fake it.

Gameplay is decent, branding is decent...if you work on the maturity part...you'll go far, kid.[DOUBLEPOST=1385002775][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you please review my channel? I would like feedback and advice on how to grow like you
Oh, one more thing. Don't do giveaways to gain subs, do giveaways to reward the ones you already have. Which means...not until you reach at least 1k.

Thanks man! Very appreciated.

Well my PC is pretty old and I can't play BF4 on ultra settings. At the moment I'm using the Logitech G35 headset which is alright. If I have enough money I would probably get the Blue Yeti (maybe for xmas or something :D).

Is there any advice you have for me? I'm just starting, I have 195 subs
First....FFS. WHY. You shouldn't be trying to do what you're doing with the giveaway. You'll gain inactive subs, subs who will leave you right away, and people who are just freeloading. Also, it makes you look like an a**.

The rest of your channel *seems* decent but that giveaway thing is such a douchey thing to do that I don't really want to review the rest in detail.[DOUBLEPOST=1385003041,1385002933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man! Very appreciated.

Well my PC is pretty old and I can't play BF4 on ultra settings. At the moment I'm using the Logitech G35 headset which is alright. If I have enough money I would probably get the Blue Yeti (maybe for xmas or something :D).
I used a crap $20 mic until I got signed by Curse. Your point?

Also, the Blue Snowball is cheaper. But you should try to not talk weird first before you get a better mic.

You don't need to play it on Ultra. Just record it to try to get 720p quality.[DOUBLEPOST=1385003242][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have any advice for my channel of some feed back?
I have a genuine question for you....

are you on crack?

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, your videos are pretty f*****g funny. Your branding sucks, though. Get a better logo/avatar and banner, work on the titles of playlists and videos (capitalized, spell/grammar checked, catchier...), get a better webcam and backdrop, maybe do some gaming...

And for god's sakes, you're not Batman.[DOUBLEPOST=1385003502][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would be good to get some feedback off of a established YouTuber, if you have the time my channel is in that button down there or search /sykoclanhd on YouTube.

Many thanks and I look forward to some feedback :)
Not bad. You should network more to get your name out there, you have good content.[DOUBLEPOST=1385003587][/DOUBLEPOST]ALRIGHT! I'm finally done. Hope you all liked your feedback, and I'll see you later! I'm off to MLG Columbus...if you're into that type of thing, you know where to find me. I'll be tweeting the entire event! PEACE

Back