I Review Your Channel Trailers

Mr Rider

Who are you?! - Lui C
Come say hello in this thread, chat and socialize amongst yourselves whilst I look at your channels and your trailers.

It doesn't matter what kind of channel you have. It could be Science, Vlogs, Gaming, History.. anything. It's all up for review!

This may be edited with a ranking system depending on how many replies it gets.

(If you have more than one channel, please post which one you want me to look at.)

Warning: I will try to be as frank as possible. My reviews may come across as harsh. They intend to be thorough. I will be critiquing them in a manner that does try to point out their flaws. This is meant as genre neutral constructive criticism. Good feedback is more than possible too. (see @TopTenOnEverything)

No Trailer is likely to be perfect though. If anyone wants to get their own back on me, feel free to review mine. It is far from perfect. ;)

Last edited:
Now I just really wished I had a channel trailer setup. I'm gonna have to make myself one soon. I'll allow you to look at anything you want other than my nonexistent channel trailer though :)

Now I just really wished I had a channel trailer setup. I'm gonna have to make myself one soon. I'll allow you to look at anything you want other than my nonexistent channel trailer though :)

I'll have a look and pick something to review. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1384650769,1384650715][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll give this a try. Warning, i'm not a gamer lol

I watch a lot more than just gaming channels. First post has been edited to reflect that. ;)

I'll have a look and pick something to review. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1384650769,1384650715][/DOUBLEPOST]

I watch a lot more than just gaming channels. ;)
Do note though, that I strive to constantly improve, so my more recent videos are much more relevant than my older ones :p

First up: GLUP. Video reviewed: Minecraft Tutorial: How to catch Ghasts.

Score: 7/10

From a technical standpoint the video was fairly well put together:
Pros -

Very clean transitional edit cuts.
No annoying music in the background was nice, far too often with these kinds of videos can the audio be very distracting and sometimes overpower the main point of the vid.
Voice audio was clean, and easy to understand.
Instructions were shown clearly.

Cons -
Voice was fairly monotone throughout and though you got the message across fairly well, the viewer doesnt get to see much of a personality making it quite indistinguishable from other videos in it's category.
More research could be done on the subject matter. (several times in the video you stated that you didn't know one thing or another) Some of these things could be cleared up in post commentary.

Back