Want feedback from a 30k sub YouTuber? Post your videos/channels or ask for advice.

I used a crap $20 mic until I got signed by Curse. Your point?

Also, the Blue Snowball is cheaper. But you should try to not talk weird first before you get a better mic.

You don't need to play it on Ultra. Just record it to try to get 720p quality
Just saying that I use a Logitech G35? lol

I record at 1080p then render it using:
Windows Media Video V11 (*.wmv)
6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video

Unless there's a better rendering option in Sony Vegas?

I would really appreciate some feedback from someone who's "done it". :)
My views/stats are going up almost every week, but my subscribers aren't!

Thanks in advance, friend.

[DOUBLEPOST=1385000679][/DOUBLEPOST]
The post was probably reported because he's not a REAL youtuber.[DOUBLEPOST=1385000788][/DOUBLEPOST]
This.
I have no words.
So good.
So much cool.
Wow.

Keep me in your contacts if you'd like to collab.
Thanks mate, let me know what you are thinking about! :)

Not bad. You should network more to get your name out there, you have good content

Thank you for the feedback, where and how do I network more? I'm just going at this at my own pace I have no clue how to expand etc.

Hey man.

So first, don't bother trying to upload 5 times a day. There's quality, there's quantity, and you have to find a happy medium between the two.

Second, you can't use third-party content like music from Eminem in your videos without written consent, otherwise you'll get a copyright strike and it's a b***h to get partnered then. You can also get your video taken down.

Your mic seems okay, but a little faint. You should speak closer to the mic. There's a bit of background noise.

Recording seems good. Might want to work on creative titles for your videos, otherwise you won't attract new viewers.

Overall, doesn't seem bad. Upload a few times a week and you have genuine potential. Might want to fix the link in your signature, though...it's broken.[DOUBLEPOST=1384999960,1384999831][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is good stuff. Might want to invest in a new mic though.

Everything seems decent. I'd just keep doing what you're doing, try to network with other YouTubers and your subs, and you'll be well on your way to a partnership.
Yeah thanks man appreciate the advice ill take the videos down in abit and also i still dont no how to fix my link really confusing me haha
Also do u want to have a game of zombies or something or extinction? we could do a dual comm together
Also my mic is a 99p mic from poundland so for you to say its alright is great which shows you dont need a £500 mic when you got the right software[DOUBLEPOST=1385491342][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man.

So first, don't bother trying to upload 5 times a day. There's quality, there's quantity, and you have to find a happy medium between the two.

Second, you can't use third-party content like music from Eminem in your videos without written consent, otherwise you'll get a copyright strike and it's a b***h to get partnered then. You can also get your video taken down.

Your mic seems okay, but a little faint. You should speak closer to the mic. There's a bit of background noise.

Recording seems good. Might want to work on creative titles for your videos, otherwise you won't attract new viewers.

Overall, doesn't seem bad. Upload a few times a week and you have genuine potential. Might want to fix the link in your signature, though...it's broken.[DOUBLEPOST=1384999960,1384999831][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is good stuff. Might want to invest in a new mic though.

Everything seems decent. I'd just keep doing what you're doing, try to network with other YouTubers and your subs, and you'll be well on your way to a partnership.
Also when i say i want to make 5 videos a day thats not to make the msot money, or anything id do it because i like seeing people enjoy my videos, im sure you understand that especially since your a sucesfull youtuber you make the videos cos you got a passion to play the games, and people enjoying you playing the games is just the icing on top of the cake haha :)

As a newcomer to the entire Youtube LP audience (11 subs), I feel like I'm lacking a little bit. Having someone with 30K subs would be fantastic!

One thing that's bugging me, (And I'll be testing it later today) is whether I should use face cam or not. It seems that audience retention suffers (And recently, suffers horribly) after I removed it, despite the recommendation that I should keep it out. Next video I'm making continues Rayman 2 with re-added facecam.

Back