Voice Acting Voice acting needed for a abridged series

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
As the title says I need voice actors for a abridged series for Persona 4 the Animation.
The roles I need filled are as follows.

Dojima (Closed)
7FsDP.jpg

Try out lines
DOJIMA walkss up to Narukami.
"You know you looked a lot better in your picture."

"you bet your sweet a** I do, here wanna see!"
Dojima pulls out a photo, and shows it to Narukami.

(In pain)
"Yes..sweetie..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yosuke Hanamura (Closed)
7Ft7x.jpg

Try out lines
YOSUKE is wiggling around in the trash can
"So much cheese!!!"

YOSUKE still wiggling in the trash with NARUKAMI watching from afar
"Oh, hey it's a raisin, score!"

NARUKAMI pulls Yosuke out of the trash with Yosuke gasping for air as he comes up.
"Holy crap someone came!"

Narukami Yosuke, and Chie run away into a courtyard area, when Chie gets licked and knocked out by one of the monsters.
"I have no idea if I should be aroused or scared right now!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morooka (Closed)
7Fucv.jpg

Try out lines
"Everyone sit down and shut up. Our new friend here is a transfer student from the city. Introduce yourself."
"Spit it out dammit!"
"No talking during class! Now has anyone here seen Mr. Hanamura?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nanako (Closed)
7FuYo.jpg

Try out lines
"From this point forward you are my b***h.."

"Don't believe me..? Watch."
NANAKO slaps Dojima, making him *YELL* and echo's through out town.

"We're leaving father."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you'd like to try out pick a character, record some lines and upload it as an unlisted video and send me a E-mail. with the video link. Make sure your clear on who your trying out for in the video title.

My E-mail is Deathwizz@hotmail.com

Edit: Also I would like it if you title the Subject line "P4Abridged Auditions"
Edit 2: Added more context in the lines for those who have't tried out yet.

Edit FROM THE FAR FUTURE: The role up above are all filled but there are characters and extras yet to show up/be filled, If you want to send in a voice demo go right ahead and show me what you've got. If I like what I hear, I'm sure I can find a spot for you on the show.

Last edited:
kinda wanna try this out :L
im usually busy with amvs and i might to a lp of school days but ill give it a try

what does (in pain) mean ? like in a low toned voice ?

kinda wanna try this out :L
im usually busy with amvs and i might to a lp of school days but ill give it a try

what does (in pain) mean ? like in a low toned voice ?
The "In pain" mean's the character is in pain. So he'd kinda struggle to get the words out in low voice.

Probably a better place to try and get people for an abridging series is the forum "VoiceActingAlliance". Their forum is specifically for voice actors and loads of abridgers and fandubers get their cast and staff from there. I would advise you checking there out for a bigger response. :)

Probably a better place to try and get people for an abridging series is the forum "VoiceActingAlliance". Their forum is specifically for voice actors and loads of abridgers and fandubers get their cast and staff from there. I would advise you checking there out for a bigger response. :)
Yeah, I've was looking at the page and didn't know if I wanted to or not. But, I'm going to post something on there today, or tomorrow. Still, never hurts to ask where ever I can.

as soon as everyone in my place is a wake ill try some of the lines. dont want to wake them up. so sometime tomorrow ill try and send you the audio

As the title says I need voice actors for a abridged series for Persona 4 the Animation.
The roles I need filled are as follows.

Dojima
7FsDP.jpg

Try out lines
"You know you looked a lot better in your picture."
"YOU BET YOUR SWEET a** I DO, HERE WANNA SEE."

(In pain)
"Yes..sweetie..."

Yosuke Hanamura
7Ft7x.jpg

Try out lines
"So much cheese!!!"
"Oh, hey it's a raisin, score!"
"Holy crap someone came!"

Morooka
7Fucv.jpg

Try out lines
"Everyone sit down and shut up. Our new friend here is a transfer student from the city. Introduce yourself."
"Spit it out dammit!"
"No talking during class! Now has anyone here seen Mr. Hanamura?"

Nanako
7FuYo.jpg

Try out lines
"From this point forward you are my b***h.."
"Don't believe me..? Watch."
"We're leaving father."

If you'd like to try out pick a character, record some lines and upload it as an unlisted video and send me a E-mail. with the video link. Make sure your clear on who your trying out for in the video title.

My E-mail is Deathwizz@hotmail.com
Sounds fun, I might want to try it out.

Are you still looking for people, I've been wanting to get into the Voice Acting game. As an experience, so let me know!

Back