Voice Acting Voice acting needed for a abridged series

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes I'm still looking for voice actors, so it you want to try out go right ahead.
Do you still need all those male characters or have some of them been filled. Also if there anything I should know about those characters I don't know these characters.

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Do you still need all those male characters or have some of them been filled. Also if there anything I should know about those characters I don't know these characters.
I've filled Morooka, things you should know is Dojima is a detective in his late 20s, so I'm looking a "stereotypical detective" voice. (View link below as reference.) As for Yosuke, is 16-17 and your basic "Comic relief" character. So he's gonna have a cheerful/care free attitude.

Reference link. watch?v=zWqtFzQU5Pg
Sorry for a stupid link, I lost my VIP awhile ago. Just copy that at the end of youtube.

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've filled Morooka, things you should know is Dojima is a detective in his late 20s, so I'm looking a "stereotypical detective" voice. (View link below as reference.) As for Yosuke, is 16-17 and your basic "Comic relief" character. So he's gonna have a cheerful/care free attitude.

Reference link. watch?v=zWqtFzQU5Pg
Sorry for a stupid link, I lost my VIP awhile ago. Just copy that at the end of youtube.
Alright ill upload the video and send you a link tuseday morning (soonest I can record) is that alright?

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Alright ill upload the video and send you a link tuseday morning (soonest I can record) is that alright?
That's fine. I've been sick the past week, and I should be over it and able to get some work done when it's up

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Does it have to be a video or can I send a audio recording?

DeshaunisAmazing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hmm, This seems interesting. I might want to try out! :) How exactly does one try out for a role?