Voice Acting Voice acting needed for a abridged series

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hmm, This seems interesting. I might want to try out! :) How exactly does one try out for a role?
Record the lines given to each character you want to try out for, and send it to my E-mail. (Its in the OP)

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh, okay. When will we know the results?
April 8th but, chances are that I'm going to need more voices so if you don't get in this little wave of characters doesn't mean you can't try out for others when they come up. Also extras are a thing.

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm, This seems interesting. I might want to try out! :) How exactly does one try out for a role?
its explained in the first post. =D *edit sorry didnt notice it had been explained sorry!~[DOUBLEPOST=1396515183,1396510150][/DOUBLEPOST]
April 8th but, chances are that I'm going to need more voices so if you don't get in this little wave of characters doesn't mean you can't try out for others when they come up. Also extras are a thing.
I've sent you my try out video, also sorry for the double post.

Mr.Sky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It says Open next to Yosuke Hanamura, So i'd like to try him out. I hope im not too late "i just joined these forums not too long ago" I'll get my lines done tomorrow as soon as i can and send them in as soon as theyre done!! I hope to get the part :D

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
It says Open next to Yosuke Hanamura, So i'd like to try him out. I hope im not too late "i just joined these forums not too long ago" I'll get my lines done tomorrow as soon as i can and send them in as soon as theyre done!! I hope to get the part :D
Oh damn It does? I have a voice actor for Yosuke I just kinda forgot about the thread. If you still want to voice for the show, I still need some extras and there are some main characters I've yet to fill. (Like Kanji, Namatame, etc.) So If you wanna send in some voice demo's I'd be more then welcome to listen to what you got.

Mr.Sky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Oh damn It does? I have a voice actor for Yosuke I just kinda forgot about the thread. If you still want to voice for the show, I still need some extras and there are some main characters I've yet to fill. (Like Kanji, Namatame, etc.) So If you wanna send in some voice demo's I'd be more then welcome to listen to what you got.
Alright Awsome!! I'll honestly take any part available, just give me a character and some lines to read and i'll do my best.

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Alright Awsome!! I'll honestly take any part available, just give me a character and some lines to read and i'll do my best.
Add my skype and we can talk to try you out. Skype name is: Dgamwiz (Yes its spelt that way)