Vlog vloggers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have only really just started youtube, and im not even sure if this is the right place to put something like this, but I was wondering if there were any young people (like me) or anyone on here that do vlogs and wouldn't mind chatting about them and stuff cause I don't really know anyone on youtube :)

also check out my channel please! :D
THANKS

Hey there! I do vlogging as well ^__^ Really like your channel - you seem great in front of a camera! I'm 18 btw. Once you start to make friends on youtube it gets a lot easier and more fun as well!

Vloggers... vloggers everywhere.

I also do that stuff too, hit me up if you like (goes for anyone really) :)

You can add me on FB if you'd like, it's the little... FB icon... at the bottom... *feels like he's insulting your intelligence for even saying that but feels like you might not have realized cause he didn't at first either*

thanks I don't actually have Skype which is a problem but you could message me on youtube or I can message you :) and how did you only start 1 month ago and have 1400 subscribers that's crazy mad!

i have a huge amount of free time considering all i do is 4 hours of school a week and play videogames and chill with my girl so i have alot of time to put in growing my channel. that and this guy who has a million subs saw my stuff and liked it and a bunch of his people's came over just because he liked and commented on a video. im planning on growing alot bigger which i know if i put in the work it will happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back