Vlog vloggers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well i Vlog a litte feel free to hit me up i love chatting with folks from yttalk

Tanika Tucker

Reaction score
I vlog and me and and this girl chazzayln are doing a collabe if youd like to join just message me on youtube and check out my channel!

Ryan Choi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never realized there were this many Vloggers. Haha, and hi :D I'm a vlogger too!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think on this website there are many advertised vloggers more the people who hang around in the background :)

memelovescaps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
HEELLO EVERYONE! I didn't know there were so many vloggers here! I'm also a vlogger but unfortunately my audience is very limited, and I don't know whether it's because my videos are crap or simply because they don't reach people.
So if you could have a look at my channel, that would be amazing! I've been having a look at yours and most of them are really good!
I'd really like to meet you guys and talk to ya, in my group of friends I'm the only one who vlogs and I can't really share the experience with anyone. So if you see this message, nice to meet you all! =)

Meme

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
I'm a musician, and I sometimes vlog, but I could provide music?

memelovescaps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm a musician, and I sometimes vlog, but I could provide music?
Hi LuiC! I loved your song about Doctor Who, it's fantastic! Do you have more DW songs? Because if they're like this one, they must be great =)
I imagine you already know them, but since I see you're a Doctor Who fan, check out Chameleon Circuit. They're a group of british vloggers who're also DW fans and they've created a rock band that sings only Doctor Who related songs. They have 2 albums so far and they are so good! =)

Nice meeting you!
Meme

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
Hi LuiC! I loved your song about Doctor Who, it's fantastic! Do you have more DW songs? Because if they're like this one, they must be great =)
I imagine you already know them, but since I see you're a Doctor Who fan, check out Chameleon Circuit. They're a group of british vloggers who're also DW fans and they've created a rock band that sings only Doctor Who related songs. They have 2 albums so far and they are so good! =)

Nice meeting you!
Meme
Of course I know Chameleon Circuit! I love the Raggedy Doctor with the fez.
And I enjoy charlieissocoollike.
I will be writing more Doctor Who songs (next one is Clara Oswald ;D)
And leave a like if you enjoyed it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.