Vlog vloggers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I have only really just started youtube, and im not even sure if this is the right place to put something like this, but I was wondering if there were any young people (like me) or anyone on here that do vlogs and wouldn't mind chatting about them and stuff cause I don't really know anyone on youtube :)

also check out my channel please! :D
THANKS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! I do vlogging as well ^__^ Really like your channel - you seem great in front of a camera! I'm 18 btw. Once you start to make friends on youtube it gets a lot easier and more fun as well!

Reactions: rayneq04 and Stoobs
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
thanks I don't actually have Skype which is a problem but you could message me on youtube or I can message you :) and how did you only start 1 month ago and have 1400 subscribers that's crazy mad!

Reactions: maurice barnett

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Vloggers... vloggers everywhere.

I also do that stuff too, hit me up if you like (goes for anyone really) :)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
You can add me on FB if you'd like, it's the little... FB icon... at the bottom... *feels like he's insulting your intelligence for even saying that but feels like you might not have realized cause he didn't at first either*

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
thanks I don't actually have Skype which is a problem but you could message me on youtube or I can message you :) and how did you only start 1 month ago and have 1400 subscribers that's crazy mad!
i have a huge amount of free time considering all i do is 4 hours of school a week and play videogames and chill with my girl so i have alot of time to put in growing my channel. that and this guy who has a million subs saw my stuff and liked it and a bunch of his people's came over just because he liked and commented on a video. im planning on growing alot bigger which i know if i put in the work it will happen :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ahh right I understand now :) having someone that big notice you must have been awesome, they would have sent loads of people your way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.