Using Youtube's Promotion Feature

HypePlayingGames

I've Got It
Has anyone ever used the Youtube Promotion feature located in the Video Manager section on Youtube? I know it requires you to pay but you choose how much money you want to spend and you dont pay until people click on your video Advertisement. If anyone has ever tried this please let me know how it has worked for you? Thanks :)

how well it works depends how deep your wallet goes! if i were you i would do adwords before i touched youtube
Tha is true I have heard of people spending a crap load of money![DOUBLEPOST=1366500345,1366500302][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cost $80 for less than 10,000 views when I tried it. Not worth using AdWords when you're just a regular YouTuber.
$80 for less than 10,000 views? Sounds like a good deal hah

It literally would just sit in my adwords dash as though I did it wrong or something.
Yeah, you did it wrong. Not sure what. If you sign into adwords it typically says something about "You have created campaigns, but none of them are active! If you need help, click here to contact a representative." so maybe you could try that... I created a few (didn't start them with real $ to see what the system was like) and that pops up on mine.

Back