Using Youtube's Promotion Feature

HypePlayingGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Has anyone ever used the Youtube Promotion feature located in the Video Manager section on Youtube? I know it requires you to pay but you choose how much money you want to spend and you dont pay until people click on your video Advertisement. If anyone has ever tried this please let me know how it has worked for you? Thanks :)

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
how well it works depends how deep your wallet goes! if i were you i would do adwords before i touched youtube

Reactions: HypePlayingGames

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cost $80 for less than 10,000 views when I tried it. Not worth using AdWords when you're just a regular YouTuber.

Reactions: HypePlayingGames

PeterCoffin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've never been able to get a campaign to work. I make them and then they sit inactive. Haha... May try again with my trailer, I feel like that might be a bit more useful as an ad.

HypePlayingGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
how well it works depends how deep your wallet goes! if i were you i would do adwords before i touched youtube
Tha is true I have heard of people spending a crap load of money![DOUBLEPOST=1366500345,1366500302][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cost $80 for less than 10,000 views when I tried it. Not worth using AdWords when you're just a regular YouTuber.
$80 for less than 10,000 views? Sounds like a good deal hah

Flammy

Shooting Down Idiots
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It literally would just sit in my adwords dash as though I did it wrong or something.
Yeah, you did it wrong. Not sure what. If you sign into adwords it typically says something about "You have created campaigns, but none of them are active! If you need help, click here to contact a representative." so maybe you could try that... I created a few (didn't start them with real $ to see what the system was like) and that pops up on mine.