Tumblr, Instagram and other social media

I opened Tumblr and StumbleUpon accounts yesterday. Bad decision, I can't keep up with updating that AND the others.

I think it would only work if you already have a big connection on those sites. If you have only 100-200 friends on facebook... probably only 10 would click on it. Same with tumblr, twitter, etc. I don't think it would work for me, seeing that I have under 1k followers/friends on all those kind of social medias.

Majority of my views have come from the related videos colum on the right side of big youtubers videos that are relevant to mine. second place is reddit. Ive gotten thousands of views from reddit. next are 2 forums that my videos are relevant. time permitting, i intend to join more forums. Next would be the youtube search engine. Then my personal facebook.

I'm going to take a look at tumblr and instagram because I am unfamiliar with them.

I haven't really used Tumblr or Instagram yet, but I just got a Tumblr account. So far I don't really like the interface on Tumblr, but that's just me. I still the think the most valuable tools are facebook, twitter and your own website/blog to embed your videos. I've started using Pinterest over the past few weeks but I don't think that's really done much as of yet. All in all, I've used or am using most social networks, but notice best results with facebook, twitter etc.

I haven't really used Tumblr or Instagram yet, but I just got a Tumblr account. So far I don't really like the interface on Tumblr, but that's just me.

I found it really confusing at first as well, but after using it for a while, it really does get easier. One thing I don't like for video promoting though is that people can't comment on your posts. The only way to "comment" is to reblog and add their own writing in their post.

On the other side of the story, though, I LOVE using Tumblr to find other vloggers. Since so many people are posting their videos on their blogs, it's easy to find people who are working hard to grow their audience. I just search the "vlog" tag and watch the ones that look interesting. :)

I haven't really used Tumblr or Instagram yet, but I just got a Tumblr account. So far I don't really like the interface on Tumblr, but that's just me. I still the think the most valuable tools are facebook, twitter and your own website/blog to embed your videos. I've started using Pinterest over the past few weeks but I don't think that's really done much as of yet. All in all, I've used or am using most social networks, but notice best results with facebook, twitter etc.

Pinterest seems interesting. I think I'll look into that tomorrow, thanks. :)

Back