[Tip] Setting Goals for Your Channel

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
This advice really helped! Thank you.
Glad it helped you in some way, shape, or form! :) Just thought it would be good to show some of my ideas with everyone else.

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
One of the things that some small YouTubers don't really think about is setting goals for your channel. Setting goals in anything, whether it be everyday life (eg: getting an A in school or going for a run every day) or on YouTube is very important!
I totally agree with you!! People that have goals succeed, people who don't fail! If you have a definite goal and you work towards it, sooner or latter you will get there. But if you have no goals no aiming point and doing only random stuff with no meaning, you will get no where. Concentrate, paciente, consistency and quality. Good luck to you all!!

Reactions: SauceOne

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
What are shoutouts videos? What do they consist of? Is it to individuals or channels?
Shoutout videos are videos where one YouTuber tells his/her viewers to go check out another YouTube channel with good content.

AbsTechie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Another important thing I would like to share is don't set goals that are almost impossible for you to reach.That will create a lot of frustration for you when going up the ladders as you don't reach what you want.Create small goals weekly that you can achieve but you have to work a bit for it.Not so easy like making a goal and getting it done without doing nothing.That won't work.Push yourself to the limit you can reach.Not the limit you can't.Find your fine tuning and rock on.At the end of the do what you love and try your best.You will have results!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats a good idea actually. something i was thinking over doing would be a small weekly give away once i hit one hundred subscribers

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
thats a good idea actually. something i was thinking over doing would be a small weekly give away once i hit one hundred subscribers
Only do what you can afford to keep doing! :)
I'd suggest maybe a monthly giveaway instead.

Reactions: Dylan_Jenkins907

MisterBarnes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hadn't even set any goals for my channel until reading this post. It seems pretty necessary. Thanks for sharing yours, and fingers crossed you can reach them all! :D