[Tip] Setting Goals for Your Channel

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Those are great tips, and you're right, we should set goals. This really encourages me to make small goals on my own. (In everything I do, but especially in my YouTube channel) Thanks for sharing the tip!
hey thanks for the post. good read and i will be setting up more goals for myself. Thank you.
Awesome! Hope everything goes well for you and that you do end up meeting whatever goals you set! :)

Reactions: OpenMoreToys

keithexplosion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a good idea..I never really thought of it that way but setting up solid goals to shoot for definatly makes more sense then just goin along waiting for it to happen....If your actual goal is more subs which I think it is for everybody lol, having defined goals keeps it in the forefront of your mind and keeps you focused...atleast I could see how it would be that way with me...anyways...great idea!

Reactions: SauceOne

TKexclusive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a really good idea, i thank you a lot for your advice!! I'm that small time youtuber at the moment and this is only another positive step in the right direction! Getting started by far seems the hardest to do, and this is just another helpful tip thanks!!

Dylrex

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know i'm a bit late to the party, but thank you so much for the tip! I've never even considered it.

TundraZer0

Generic Title
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The only goal I can think of would be at 1,000 subscribers do a Q&A video...Except they won't know the Q&A's coming and I'll be asking myself the questions and answering them. xD Like, all the generic ones that people usually ask in a Q&A: "Why are you so awesome?" "What do you use to record?" "What's your favorite game" "How many ramen packets do you eat per day?" The usual stuff. And of course, I'll be answering them in a way over-the-top manner.[DOUBLEPOST=1411634095,1411633675][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • 10,000 Subscribers = TheIronMango eats his First Mango
Hopefully we can get to 10k by the end of the year! :D
I just looked through your videos...where's the video of you eating a mango, man? :p

Reactions: SauceOne and Dylrex

Beastby

Designer, gamer, lion tamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good advice man.

I'm planning on getting to 50 subs by April which I think is achievable. I've got 10 subs and have only put up 3 videos in the last week so I'm doing well :)

I think goal setting is pretty important, it gives you a clearer mind when it comes to making content and drives you to keep going and do more.

Beastby

Magnus Storm

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
This is stuf i've been thinking of doing aswell, but as im very new in this i kind of wanna see how things works and if there is any reaction out there to what i do. When i get the sence how big of a challenge its gonna be to reach certain stats i gonna try to set some goals:)

Ray Mant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to set goals for my channel but I also hate doing it because when I don't reach these goals I end up getting discouraged. Do you have any advice on that?

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I try to set goals for my channel but I also hate doing it because when I don't reach these goals I end up getting discouraged. Do you have any advice on that?
Set small goals in between your big goals. Goals that are reasonable are the best way to help you reach that big goal, in the long term. :)

Reactions: Ray Mant

Ray Mant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you. I will definitely try that. I understand that goals are important in the end game, so we will see!