Tip for Building a Youtube Fanbase

Who would of thought about thanking your subscribers? I'm sure this will help my subs feel more special. Thanks for the tip :)

Although this is a nice idea I grow by about 5-10 subs a day and this would be way too time consuming.

Great idea! I actually forget about messaging people on youtube itself. A nice personal greeting after a new sub is really great. You'll probably stay with you for keeps too. :)
btw I've subbed to you because you're such a great help around here from what I've seen. (so don't send me a message for your new subs.) xP

Some might see it as spam, others as an automatic message, and yet some as a friendly greeting.. I think it's a good idea for growing channels :)

Great idea! I actually forget about messaging people on youtube itself. A nice personal greeting after a new sub is really great. You'll probably stay with you for keeps too. :)
btw I've subbed to you because you're such a great help around here from what I've seen. (so don't send me a message for your new subs.) xP
Lol i wont Lol:) thanks for the subb man it means alot :)

This is something I already do and it's nice. The viewer and the youtuber make a connection more that just a watching video relationship, but an actual bond and in the end it makes both sides happy :D

This is something I already do and it's nice. The viewer and the youtuber make a connection more that just a watching video relationship, but an actual bond and in the end it makes both sides happy :D
Very nice to know man lol and that was the whole idea behind this tip but i was getting shot down in the beginning XD Thanks alot man :)

Back