Tip for Building a Youtube Fanbase

jak6jak

I create stick man animations!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator
Who would of thought about thanking your subscribers? I'm sure this will help my subs feel more special. Thanks for the tip :)

Reactions: Back2RespawnYT

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Although this is a nice idea I grow by about 5-10 subs a day and this would be way too time consuming.

jak6jak

I create stick man animations!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator
Although this is a nice idea I grow by about 5-10 subs a day and this would be way too time consuming.
But the whole point of the website IS to save time

Link

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great idea! I actually forget about messaging people on youtube itself. A nice personal greeting after a new sub is really great. You'll probably stay with you for keeps too. :)
btw I've subbed to you because you're such a great help around here from what I've seen. (so don't send me a message for your new subs.) xP

copycat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Some might see it as spam, others as an automatic message, and yet some as a friendly greeting.. I think it's a good idea for growing channels :)

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Great idea! I actually forget about messaging people on youtube itself. A nice personal greeting after a new sub is really great. You'll probably stay with you for keeps too. :)
btw I've subbed to you because you're such a great help around here from what I've seen. (so don't send me a message for your new subs.) xP
Lol i wont Lol:) thanks for the subb man it means alot :)

Blox5000

Reaction score
This is something I already do and it's nice. The viewer and the youtuber make a connection more that just a watching video relationship, but an actual bond and in the end it makes both sides happy :D

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
This is something I already do and it's nice. The viewer and the youtuber make a connection more that just a watching video relationship, but an actual bond and in the end it makes both sides happy :D
Very nice to know man lol and that was the whole idea behind this tip but i was getting shot down in the beginning XD Thanks alot man :)