Tip for Building a Youtube Fanbase

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That is very believable now a days lol but you still have some that would love just to receive a simple thank you message especially the fact that they may be smaller channels though.
you`d be surprised.. everyday I have to send 15 channels message about us wanting to partner them (nice gesture), of that about 4 respond calling me a spammer, about 8 don`t respond and only about 3 follow up on my offer..

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Ha wow. Most people are quite gracious about being thanked for clicking a button.
Lol most are but for some I sometimes wonder because we I did that he marked me as spam on his video and from that day forward (Happened a month or 2 ago) I used this message and I have had great results after. idk but some people take that as advertising on their videos.

TheAsasaint

♛ Video Killed the Radio Star ♛
Reaction score
Channel Type
Respawn let me be the First one to Thank You For the Tips on this Thread

Reactions: Back2RespawnYT

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys I recently have started to do this on my channel and it has worked for me 10 fold! Well not that Naruto Rasengan stuff but basically I have earned my self some new subs that potentially grew as my Youtube fans :).

Things you need:

1. Nice Great Message to your subs
2. Your Email associated with your Youtube.
3. A NICE SUPER AWESOME ATTITUDE :D

Alright guys this is basically what you do...
1. Go to your email address associated with your Youtube account and check around for new subs that have subscribed to your channel.

2. Copy their name and go to Youtube and compose a message.
***NOTE EACH NEW SUB RECEIVES THEIR OWN PERSONAL GREETING :)***

3. Lastly type the message that you would like to tell them such as Thank you for subbing :)

and boom guys there you have it! You guys may be wondering well how does this help? Let me tell you.. You are first off greeting your subs and letting them know that you are not just some guy that is a sub ***** (no offense to anyone!!), You are building a ground off relationship with your subs, Those people may even spread your channel to someone else, They may have the potential of becoming your Youtube fans :D.

Suggestions of making this easier? Sure I have 2 :D

1st. Is to make a template via notepad or any other text file source. Make it so that all you have to do is change the name such as "Hey (Insert name here) - (Then message)" This saves you a bunch of time and all you have to do is switch the name :D

2nd. If you don't configure your email settings correctly, Youtube will send you tons of emails that you wouldn't even want. In this tutorial all you want is your subscribers :) To fix this...

Go to
Click Your picture at the top right hand corner
Click on settings
Click on email
Circle "Send me emails when:"
Un check all the boxes except "Someone subscribes to my channel"
Un check "All Youtube News letters"

There you go your email is now configured to only receive when subscribers have subscribed to you :)

I hope that you guys find this helpful in order for you to use and try to grow a nice fan base on your channel :) also if you would like a copy of my template just inbox me :). Thank you all for reading and you guys can enjoy the rest of your day, night, afternoon lol where ever you are :)

- Back2Respawn
beautiful bro just beautiful....

TheAsasaint

♛ Video Killed the Radio Star ♛
Reaction score
Channel Type
Lol thanks XD I think I got shot down by the first two but they did bring some valid points! Thanks alot man :) I have tons more if they haven't already left a guide to how to do them :)
they do have infact valid points :) but when you make something like this to help out others, then the least we could do is appreciate it :) goodjob brah!