Request THUMBNAILS OMG

Okay.

I just made some samples for you to tell me what needs to be changed or rearranged

I don't think i can do much with the background since in both images the backgrounds are different, sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1403630441,1403630407][/DOUBLEPOST]Sample 2

Attachments

• Can you1.png
    Can you1.png
    702.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Can you2.png
    Can you2.png
    706.4 KB · Views: 4
Okay.

I just made some samples for you to tell me what needs to be changed or rearranged

I don't think i can do much with the background since in both images the backgrounds are different, sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1403630441,1403630407][/DOUBLEPOST]Sample 2

I like that :)

Last edited:
Okay.

I'm fine with the second one honestly. It seems to me like that's the kind of simple stuff I could learn to do or should be able to in theory. I like how meme/like the second one is and how scary it looks being all caps like that LOL Like I HAVE TO KNOW RIGHT NOW WOMAN CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET OR NOT??? hahaha

Do you guys know what would cause it to reject a thumbnail? For the trailer I figured I might just use my avatar since it would make sense to brand it kind of but it keeps giving me an error message, is it a sizing thing?

Back