Request THUMBNAILS OMG

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
So for years now I have relied on @Katherinejane001 to do my thumbs. In fact the very mentioning that perhaps I might try someone else or do them myself would send her in a frenzy lol But NOW she's too busy to do them, and I never found a back up person, and I never learned to do them myself.

So I would like to request someone to either make the thumbs for my first two videos I'm putting out on thursday, or if it's not too hard to teach me the basics of GIMP or something but I have two days to get two thumbs. Yikes!

Apparently I have to offer something, so 25 cash or a reach around is all I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael and Kath

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
What do you need? Like what is the idea you want with your thumbs.

Reactions: Symph

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm sorry :crying: I feel awful right now :(
I could literally cry.

Reactions: RedFox

SuperComedicGamer

The Boss! Yeah I said it!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ur in a bit of a pickle my friend. What would you like to be done? I will try but cannot guarantee anything. I don't even know if I can compete the Ms. Katherinejane001's Graphic art quality, but it's better then nothing!

Reactions: Kath and Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
What do you need? Like what is the idea you want with your thumbs.
I honestly am never sure, I don't have a visually creative mind usually so I'd always just upload the video unlisted and Kat would go through the frames and pick out a screen shot and turn it into a thumb. I've decided I can use my avatar for the trailer, but for the other video it's a collab with me and @chazzalyn so maybe just a picture of both of us looking like we're interacting? Actually I know of the perfect thing, there's a face I make in that video... here I'll show you the vid is uploading right now. There's a creepy face I make in the video, and then a really uncomfortable face she makes, and the video is called "can you keep a secret?" So maybe those words with my creeper face and her creeped out face would work lol

Reactions: Kath

SuperComedicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Send me ya pics and tell me what you want it to be!!!!! We will be victorious!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ur in a bit of a pickle my friend. What would you like to be done? I will try but cannot guarantee anything. I don't even know if I can compete the Ms. Katherinejane001's Graphic art quality, but it's better then nothing!
She is one hell of an artist. Let me get the video up and then I'll post the two pictures in this thread and you guys can see if it sounds like something you'd like to do.

SuperComedicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I
I honestly am never sure, I don't have a visually creative mind usually so I'd always just upload the video unlisted and Kat would go through the frames and pick out a screen shot and turn it into a thumb. I've decided I can use my avatar for the trailer, but for the other video it's a collab with me and @chazzalyn so maybe just a picture of both of us looking like we're interacting? Actually I know of the perfect thing, there's a face I make in that video... here I'll show you the vid is uploading right now. There's a creepy face I make in the video, and then a really uncomfortable face she makes, and the video is called "can you keep a secret?" So maybe those words with my creeper face and her creeped out face would work lol

I'll try :)

Reactions: Kath and Symph