thoughts on Ray William Johnson leaving network?

Wyatt Elliott

I just saw that RWJ has left Maker studios and is back doing his videos from home on his own. What do you guys think of this? I've heard good and bad things about Maker. Is this a good move for him?

haha I just watched the newest episode just to see the difference (back ground and video quality just to name a couple) But that video where that dude is running out of the woods being chased by a cow made me bust out laughing! He's still unfunny though so that's the same I guess.

I think ray is doing what he thinks is right. And really he isn't going to grow any farther with maker studios. from what i here they take a hell of a cut. ray makes anough cash now he could by a forclosed studio and build his own set for cheeper than having a partner. or he could just buy a green screen and nice camera and software for his apartment. he does all his own editing so i think in the end he is better off leaving makers studio. he still going to make around a mill a year :p

I think ray is doing what he thinks is right. And really he isn't going to grow any farther with maker studios. from what i here they take a hell of a cut. ray makes anough cash now he could by a forclosed studio and build his own set for cheeper than having a partner. or he could just buy a green screen and nice camera and software for his apartment. he does all his own editing so i think in the end he is better off leaving makers studio. he still going to make around a mill a year :p
Oh yeah! He's loaded for sure.

ray doesn't need a network lol he has more than enough of a following to make money, doesn't need the extra promotion a network can offer and since his videos are relatively easy to make, doesn't really need a set or any editors other than himself :D he is all set with or without a network i think haha

I have been thinking a lot about that today. I always thought that Ray co-owned Maker Studios? Is that true? I wonder if he still co-owns it or if he was bought out. And what about YFM? Is he going to continue that through Maker Studios or do it on his own again? SO MANY QUESTIONS AND SO FEW ANSWERS! Anyway, I have been watch =3 for a few years now, since before YFM and Maker Studios, and I think he is funnier without all the cat puppets and the green screen cut aways and stuff. I see it as an improvement that he is doing it at home again.

I have been thinking a lot about that today. I always thought that Ray co-owned Maker Studios? Is that true? I wonder if he still co-owns it or if he was bought out. And what about YFM? Is he going to continue that through Maker Studios or do it on his own again? SO MANY QUESTIONS AND SO FEW ANSWERS! Anyway, I have been watch =3 for a few years now, since before YFM and Maker Studios, and I think he is funnier without all the cat puppets and the green screen cut aways and stuff. I see it as an improvement that he is doing it at home again.

I believe Maker was started by Shay and Kassem. Ray will make even more money since he will not have to worry about people getting a portion of his earnings.

I believe Maker was started by Shay and Kassem. Ray will make even more money since he will not have to worry about people getting a portion of his earnings.

I think it was more than just Shay and KassemG. I'm pretty sure Lisa Nova had a big part in the creation of Maker Studios.

Honestly, I'm glad Ray split from Maker. His videos were better when he was on his own.

There's a special place in hell for networks like Maker Studios and MaSHITima. They want to own you and your content.

Maybe it's better for him. I got tired of all the guest hosts and too be honest I don't really like Ray William Johnson. I really cared for the comment question of the day.

Back