The ULTIMATE YouTube Guide!

I haven't played it yet. There's also going to be a majoras mask remake in case you didn't know :) I don't have the money atm to buy many games :/

Really? hmm sounds interesting, did they do a remake on Ocarina of time? haven´t played it but I heard it´s one of the best Zelda games ever!

we are getting off track here! It´s a nice guide! Even though I have heard of some of the advice before!

There are quite a few guides on here that talk about a couple of similair points but I don't mind it because the way it's written is different for every guide.

I still cant get how is the getaway videos works, can someone explained better or give me a example form a getaway video and is this only for gamers?

THE BEST GUIDE EVER... You made it look very interesting, both YouTube and doing YouTube..
I hope you get even bigger after this :p

great guide. I heartily agree that quality is key. Before I started making videos I thought about what attracts me to videos and channels. The #1 thing was quality content. It trumps production and execution. I am happy to watch a video made with low quality equipment as long as I am engaged with the content of the video.

Good guide bro! I'll try my best following your guide and becoming successful (what I call successful is to 10,000+ views on my vids) anyway nice Guid you made! Did someone request it or did you just want to try something new to help members ? Still cool! Last question: Do you think my username is unique ? (To be honest, I dont even remember how I got the idea to it - lol) Thanks!

Stay awesome people of YTtalks :)

Back