The ULTIMATE YouTube Guide!

Jaymee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I don´t know, havent heard about that one! haven´t been caught up of new Zelda releases in a while!
I haven't played it yet. There's also going to be a majoras mask remake in case you didn't know :) I don't have the money atm to buy many games :/

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't played it yet. There's also going to be a majoras mask remake in case you didn't know :) I don't have the money atm to buy many games :/
Really? hmm sounds interesting, did they do a remake on Ocarina of time? haven´t played it but I heard it´s one of the best Zelda games ever!

Jaymee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Really? hmm sounds interesting, did they do a remake on Ocarina of time? haven´t played it but I heard it´s one of the best Zelda games ever!
No idea but majoras mask remake has definitely been confirmed

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
we are getting off track here! It´s a nice guide! Even though I have heard of some of the advice before!

Reactions: Jaymee

Jaymee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
we are getting off track here! It´s a nice guide! Even though I have heard of some of the advice before!
There are quite a few guides on here that talk about a couple of similair points but I don't mind it because the way it's written is different for every guide.

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I still cant get how is the getaway videos works, can someone explained better or give me a example form a getaway video and is this only for gamers?

BitFunky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
THE BEST GUIDE EVER... You made it look very interesting, both YouTube and doing YouTube..
I hope you get even bigger after this :p

SpacePrincessSandy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
great guide. I heartily agree that quality is key. Before I started making videos I thought about what attracts me to videos and channels. The #1 thing was quality content. It trumps production and execution. I am happy to watch a video made with low quality equipment as long as I am engaged with the content of the video.

labprofess

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good guide bro! I'll try my best following your guide and becoming successful (what I call successful is to 10,000+ views on my vids) anyway nice Guid you made! Did someone request it or did you just want to try something new to help members ? Still cool! Last question: Do you think my username is unique ? (To be honest, I dont even remember how I got the idea to it - lol) Thanks!

Stay awesome people of YTtalks :)

Agile_Grizzly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Very informative guide!
Think about this: when’s the last time someone handed you a flyer on the street? Did you throw it away? Would you have thrown it away if it was your friend handing it to you?
This is a perfect analogy.