The ULTIMATE YouTube Guide!

Chaoticfun Gameclips

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for making this, it was an actual good guide for youtube. This was some good advice[DOUBLEPOST=1421256101,1421255922][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree. He made it seem like he actually had something new to share but instead it was a combination of old guides along with advice we all hear from the experience of Youtubing. I was reading it waiting to hear something new that could actually prove helpful but before I knew it, I was done reading it. It's a great read for newbie Youtubers that never heard any of this stuff but nothing that can really help someone that's been struggling with YouTube for years.

YouTube is a game of luck and/or experience. You either get really lucky or you learn the best methods to gain subs. No guide will ever teach you how to become successful because you need to learn how to be successful on your own. If you are really dedicated and love YouTube, you might eventually reach a peak of enlightenment but it's not a guaranteed (keyword: might). Youtube isn't for everyone and 99% of us won't reach the height of success.
Yes I do agree, also so many people who have not tried youtube think it is easy. It annoys me so much

David Stoll

Not to be taken seriously
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
This is terrific. While it may be true that much of this the advice appears elsewhere, it's actually really nice to have it collected all in one place. This confirms what I have learned during the seven months I have had my channel. To me the most important advice is to enjoy making videos. Not only does it come through to your viewers but it makes slow growth okay. Once I bought into slow and steady growth and just focused on making videos that I like and making them as well as possible, my YouTube experience has been 100% awesome. Ah, Reddit, I haven't had the courage yet. It intimidates me. :)

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
Great guide! Nothing truly new but it's nice to have it all in one place. I like that you were honest about your failures and that you learned from them. The part about enjoyment is especially true and I learned that myself. I quit after 13 videos because I didn't really enjoy the content I was making. Now that I know what I wanna do I'm gonna give it another go.

Bobby1234

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great job thanks for the advice on this guide. I like how you really spent time on this thread for people to look at in the future. I subbed! :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome guide! It will be useful for future videos! having patience is one of the keys!

Jaymee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Cool guide and surely helpful although I don't agree with you on 1 thing. You said "don't make videos on old games, nobody will watch that" I did a series on a game called Mother 1, also known as Earthbound zero and all the episodes in the series have atleast 80 views, some over 100.

TheSwedishTraveler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Cool guide and surely helpful although I don't agree with you on 1 thing. You said "don't make videos on old games, nobody will watch that" I did a series on a game called Mother 1, also known as Earthbound zero and all the episodes in the series have atleast 80 views, some over 100.
I would love to see more old games like A link to the Past or Resident evil 2 or Remake!
Maybe even Mario 64

Reactions: Jaymee

TheSwedishTraveler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wasn't link between words a bit like a link to the past remake?
I don´t know, havent heard about that one! haven´t been caught up of new Zelda releases in a while!